Sunday, April 12, 2009

IN HEAVEN

While at the Living Last Supper, Friday, I was awake, but still saw a vision, or dream, of Kimmi, which I assumed was in heaven. She was in this field. This was a large field, but the grass was so green. It was literally shining; it was so bright green. Then the sky was such a beautiful baby blue, but also so bright and beautiful like nothing I've ever seen before.

But, what really stood out was Kimmi. She was so very beautiful. She had a huge smile, literally grinning from ear to ear. And, she was playing. She was jumping, dancing and having a wonderful time with absolutely NO LIMITATIONS! She was so happy and excited. I think I remember other people or animals, but my entire focus was on Kimmi, so don't know. It probably only lasted a second or two, but seemed like 10 or more minutes. And, as it ended, I was rejoicing inside, but wanting the vision to come back.

Thank you Lord for this dream. Thank you for letting me see my Baby Girl so happy instead of the sickness and sadness we saw her last days on earth. Please bless me, and especially Evey, with more visions like this. I can't wait to go home and see all this in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment